New Features (Our Neopets Diary)
To keep you up to date with the ever-changing Neopets, we have decided to create a page that lists everything new
that we add to the site, so you know what's going on! Keep checking this page for updates!
(back to menu)
- New and Improved
has been revamped with some cool new maps, including Faerieland, Spooky Woods and the Ice Caves.
To celebrate, we have increased the number of NeoPoints you can win by 50%! Good luck hunting and
- New Pet Animations have been added for the following pets... we didn't realise that they were
so large again, the file sizes are MUCH less now :) Click on the Neopet to see the animation...
- The Blumaroo, Kyrii and Peophin now appear on the Faerieland Colouring Game.
- ONLINE STORE NEWS - Thanks to all those people who have purchased from our
Online Store. We want to let you know
that the limited edition shirts will be on sale until February 28th (you will
never have another chance to buy them after that!).
All shirts will be shipped starting Friday, 23rd February.
- The Kyrii now has a new web page! Click here to check it out!
- NEW ACARA - We have given the Acara a bit of a makeover :) Hope you like it!
- Special Announcements
Many of Neopia's finest guilds are organising Valentines give-aways in the Money Tree today. Why not pop
by and see what is up for grabs?
Many thanks to all our generous guilds, and a Happy Valentines day to all!
- The Neo-Army will be donating well over 2,500 items including chocolates, heart shaped charms, bunches
of flowers and jewelry galore.
- TAP (The Aisha Pack) will be donating over 200 chocolate Aishas around 1pm NST. Be sure to
set your watches so you don't miss out.
- The Elders Guild will be making donations throughout the course of the day, and all Elders
Guild shops are having a 1NP sale. Looks like you could pick up some great bargains there!
- Check out our seasonal roll over on the front page (Hold your mouse over the big Neopets logo).
- Two new snowstorm Screen Savers have been added...
The Eyrie and the Meerca!
- The Kyrii Growl and the Meerca Bounce are now available in the Battledome.
- We added a new Pet Spotlight. Today it is the
turn of Nimbus47 the Techo.
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! - To say thanks for playing, we have increased the number of
Cybunnies in the world by another 40,000!!! This means that all of you who missed out the first
time around can now adopt one!
- How to spot happy Neopets from a long way away. Lesson One, The Meerca. Click on the Meerca
for a cool new animation!
- Buzz, Eyrie and Kau smileys have been added to the message boards. More will
be following soon.
- Fancy adopting a Robot Kyrii??? Now available from the Secret Lab. As
to where the Secret Lab is located... well thats a secret isn't it? :)
- Now you can download our Battledome Trailer (with added sound!!) from our
- Getting tired of bog-standard Bullseye? Well why not try your hand at
Super Bullseye!!!. No cool
prizes as yet, but you can win up to 3000 points!
- We have put some more Pictures in our Gallery! Thanks a lot
for your contributions, and please keep sending them in!
- The Lenny Fade and the Eyrie Scratch have now been added to the
- We have uploaded a new Site Spotlight. We suggest you check it out, its very cool :)
- Wahey! - NeoMessages can now be 900 characters long instead of 800. We know this
isnt a huge change, but we just upgraded our database, so we can get away with a little extra room :)
We have had a few technical problems over the last hour or so (11pm PST) while upgrading, however the
site should now be back to normal.
- We have a new name for the Fuzio, now it is called the Kyrii.
- New Neopian Times!
Say hello to the newest Neopet, Meerca, and wave goodbye to Electric Blue Monkey. This issue
has loads of interesting stories, helpful articles and a few that are just for fun.
- CHANGING PETS - We changed the Fuzio today, and a couple of people have emailed us
asking whether we are going to change any more of the Neopets. The answer is yes, either
for legal reasons, or because their style is outdated. The list of pets that we have left
to change are Koi, JubJub, Zafara, Jetsam, Flotsam, Mynci and Acara. These changes will
be only minor, we arent going to completely replace them!!! :)
- More clues in our Skilodge Murder Mystery!!!
- The Fuzio Competition has now
been judged. The winner was #4, shown below. We received over 30,000 votes in
- We added the Employment Agency into the Neopedia.
We are working on the actual agency, and it should be open soon!
- Todays Pet Spotlight has also
been uploaded. This time we feature Neon_Gurl and Hunter9845.
- A new variety of Eyrie went up today, the Glowing Eyrie!!!
We also added the Glowing Aisha!
- We have to replace one of our pets today, the Fuzio. You can earn 500
Neopoints by voting on the new version, so click here
to see what new versions we have created.
- Nearly all the pets have moves now! Today we added the Skeith Squash and the
Uni Kick to the Battledome.
- Six characters from our Backgrounds
are now in Neopia - handing out cool Battledome items to players. There are 24 items to collect
in all, look out for them as random events!
- Lots more great new
Neogreetings were added today.
If its for a birthday, loved one or just to say hi, why not send a unique FREE Neopets design?
- Interested in putting your pet in the NeoLodge? Well why not read this review of one of
the higher-end hotels in the chain, the Presidential Palace.
- BREAKING NEWS!!! - Yes, Dr. Sloth has been
seen lurking around Neopia Central handing potions to Neopets!! Kauvara has
refused to sell them, so he is giving them away for free! What could he be planning?
- Oh no!! Something terrible has has happened at the Ski Lodge (as if you hadn't guessed!).
Click here for more
- Now all Meercas have their very own webpage... Click here to see
Pfuzzle the Meerca's site :)
- Some great new pics were added to our Gallery
- We have added a new Caption Competition
featuring the Meerca!
- Two more moves have been added to the Battledome,
the Acara Tumble and the Techo Glare.
- 9,000,000 Neopets!!! - Yes, now 9 million Neopets have now entered the world of Neopia!
This includes over 14,000 Meercas!
- NEW PET!!! - Say hello to the 40th Neopet, the Meerca!! You can get one now
at the Create-A-Pet page!
- A description of the Hidden Tower
has been added to the Neopedia.
- We have added the Poogle, Moehog and Tuskaninny to the
Faerieland Colouring game!
- NEWSFLASH - More mutant pets have been spotted lurking around Neopia. We advise everybody
to be very very careful today! Who is behind this evil plot???
- When you go to your Inventory,
there is now a link to Free Items!. This is going to be an up-to-date offer where you can get
rare items by taking advantage of offers such as the Blumaroo Plushie Offer.
Keep checking for more information!
- We have added the Kacheek Roll and the Quiggle Splash to the
- There is a new Pet Spotlight up today. Say hello
to Starchyld2525 the Scorchio!
- The Ski Lodge Residents have started to answer some of the questions! More coming soon!
Click here to see what they have
- We have added some more cool graphics to use as
desktop backgrounds including a rather large
Kacheek and a gothic Chia.
- News Flash - Kauvara's Apology!
Neopia's top potion manufacturer has a public announcement to make:
I am so sorry!
Hello fellow Neopians,
I would like to take this opportunity to withdraw the mysterious potions that I released
yesterday. When I found out what they did I was horrified. A strange man came to my house
and told me they were the most fantastic potions ever created, I had no idea what they did. Please
do not use them on your Neopets. Repeat - Do not give your Neopet these potions unless you want to turn
them into a horrible mutant!
- Now you can learn about Thyora's Tear in this new
- There is a new feature in the Battledome today. Now if you wish to withdraw from a battle, the opponent
can accept or reject your withdrawal. This is to stop people who are trying to cheat :)
- MUTANT ALERT! - Eeewwwww... a hideous floating creature has been seen lurking around
Kauvara's Shop. We don't know what it is.. but we think the mysterious man with the potions may
have something to do with it...
- NEW GAME - Neopets has launched BULLSEYE!,
score points, and possibly rare items by shooting the target! The more accurate you are, the more
- The Skeith Glare and the Lenny Peck have been added as new moves to the
- Last of the New Arrivals. The last people have arrived at the Ski Lodge.
We suggest you check them out, and see if you have missed any clues so far...
- Added some more Pictures to
our Gallery. These are very cool :)
- We also have a new Site Spotlight.
- Now you can vote on who you want the next victim in our Ski Lodge Murder Mystery game! Click
- Sorry the site was a bit slow this morning, we fixed the error and it should be much
faster now :)
- While exploring the Ski Lodge, the
Neopets Team come upon an old telephone in an upstairs room. Click
here and you will be able to
ask them questions, and find out valuable clues!
- Kauvara has finished working on some more potions. Now you can magically morph your Neopet
into one of a whole range of Bruces and Jubjubs :)
- Arghh... its awful, its hideous... its
Read all about it in this new Neopedia article.
- There have been some late arrivals at the Ski Lodge. See
if you recognise anybody!
- Does you Neopet have an
Archery Set? After reading
this little tale, you had better rush out and buy one :)
- Yes, once again its Half Price Day!!! Woohoo!
- Added 3 more cool backgrounds! Click here to check them out!
- SKI LODGE MURDER MYSTERY! - We have just launched the introduction of our new
game that will be running over the coming months. Yes, the Neopets Team are arriving at
the Terror Mountain Ski Lodge
and are in for an unpleasant suprise...
- NEW GAME! - Well, its a new version of a game :) Yes, now you can go up against
the Darkness Faerie in our excruciatingly hard new game,
Earth Faerie Aces!.
There are two high score tables, one for Novice mode, and one for Expert.
- We have fixed the Eyries new web page - click here to check
out the new version!
- New Neopian Times!
This weeks issue has a spotlight on one of the shadier sides of Neopian Life,
Stock Market fraud. There is an interview with one wrong-doer who found that
crime really doesn't pay. Also check out Earth Faerie Aces, the editorial and
all the great articles and stories sent in by users just like you!
- Today the Grundo Blast and the Koi Dive have been added to the
- A new Pet Spotlight has gone up! Meet
Quatringa the Aisha.