NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
8th November - Pteri Day
- Yeah! The new Neopian Times has just
been released. Check it out for comics, stories, an editorial, and more!
Issue 65 - Yeah!
- As a reminder, the UK Claires stores should have Harris plushies on sale today. They are limited edition,
so you had better hurry before they all go.
- Argh! Kacheek Telecommunications have just announced bankruptcy after mis-stating their earnings for the last
three years. 7,902,297 shares were outstanding, we hope for your sake that you didn't own any :)
- Lots of new fan pics have been added to the Art Gallery today.
- The rare petpets that were brought out of retirement over Halloween have now been retired again.
- Whats this? Surely this can't be Meridell? Find out what is happening in the next part of
our plot - Champions of Meridell!
- There are some Pteri themed poems that have just been added to the Poetry Gallery!
- Four new rare books have gone on sale in the
Book Shop today.
- Who says Chias only come in boring colours? Chias can now be painted a red hot FIRE colour!
- The latest Site Spotlight award goes to
ClockworkChia and Sky1ine.
- Today's Caption Contest has a Pteri theme... think of
something funny and win a cool prize!
- By the way, a happy Bonfire Night to everybody (sorry we were a bit late!)
- These rather spooky looking battledome items have been spotted in the
Haunted Weaponry shop...
- Today's Site Spotlight goes to
Kseniya and Rainribbon for Kseniya's Korner.
- Now you can relive the excitement that is Potato Counter with
this cool new Usuki Set...
- The winners of the latest Poetry Contest have just been
- Some rather interesting baked treats have just gone on sale in the
including the rather tangy Jelly Bean Baguette!
- Take a deep breath, hold your heavy blunt object steady, and prepare to play Whack-A-Staff-Member.
We are going to be replacing Whackabeast with a great new game where members of the Neopets Team pop up and you have
to hit them on the head. The question is - who do YOU want to see in the game? Click
here to vote!!
Me! Me! Me!
- Some people have been reporting that they have seen a GIGANTIC ghostkerchief haunting parts of the site.
Do not be alarmed, we have the situation under control.
- The latest Caption Competition has just gone live, see if you
can think of anything funny for this picture! You get extra credit this week if your caption is palindromic or
contains all the letters of the alphabet (or both).
- Don't forget it is Pteri Day on Friday, so you should send in all your Pteri themed
pet and site spotlights, poems and pictures well before then.
- If you are lucky you may get this cool new random event...
|Something has happened!|
|A Ghostkerchief goes up to your Neopet and gives them a big hug. Looks like you have found a new friend!|
- We have just launched a great new game from Disney, click here
to play Solar Surfer, based on the upcoming film Treasure Planet!
- Cheeseroller now has 4 more types of cheese to choose
- There are some new, rather smartly dressed Shopkeepers
to choose from!
- There are some new Tyrannian Foods
to delight your Neopet's taste buds including the rather crunchy Rockberry!
- Zafaras can be painted with the Halloween Paint Brush at the Rainbow Pool...
- Today's Pet Spotlight goes to a Kyrii called
- The Blooky and Ghostkerchief have been added to our How to