NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- Issue 125 of the Neopian Times
is now out. This week features lots of handy articles including beating Spell or Starve and
becoming a good guild council member.
On January the 31st the Battle for Meridell will continue ... in a trading
card game store near you. Yes, 50 locations around the US and Puerto Rico will
be hosting a special Organised Play tournament. Go there, play, get the free promo card,
and more importantly have a lot of fun! Click
here for more details, including the
list of participating stores.
- Wow! Now you can have your very own Alien Aisha!!!
- All you Dr Sloth fans, will be interested to learn there is a new
Neopedia article about him...
- A new Caption Contest
has just begun and it seems these Gallions are taking over!
- A new page of Poems have just been added to the
- We haven't had a new NeoBoard Avatar in a while, can you figure out how to get this one?
- There are some new pictures in the Art
- Don't these vegetarian Pastry Rolls
look delicious? They come in four flavours - Savoury Pear, Roast Ummagine, Dargil Meat and Plantcake.
- Lennies can be painted this rather spooky looking Ghost
- We have a new Mystery Pic
today. The answer to the last one was 'The Ocean by Smugglers Cove'.
- If you manage to get hold of one of these snazzy looking
tickets, you could get into see
the hottest classical band in Neopia - The Neopian Philharmonic!
(p.s - the Meerca is worth waiting for!)
- Not only will you get to see an amazing performance, you could also
walk away with one of these lovely souvenirs.
- The winner of this week's PPL is the Spotted Ramosan. Congratulations
to all the lucky owners. We were going to do Turtum but there were only 8 of them
- We have a new Card of the Day. Today it is the turn
of Exploding Acorns.
- The winner of this week's NeoAdventure Spotlight
is Siege of Tilania by to hamster_avenger.
You looked at your surroundings; it was desolate. The fortress wall had
a line of spikes surrounding it at the top, and that would make it
difficult to scale the wall, you noted. And in the center of it all,
stood a towering spire. The Athocha citadel...
- Kiko Lake Carpentry has some new pieces of
furniture hand crafted out of very rare Purple coral.
- This week's Better Than You features
Khadir the Elephante. Can you beat him in 200m Peanut Dash.
- Turn your Kadoatie, Gallion or Faellie into a swashbuckler with the aid of a
Pirate Paint Brush.
- Today's Art Gallery is full of real world stuff
you have made yourselves!
- A new page of Neopet related Poems
has just been added.
- Why not wish someone a Happy Chinese New Year with one of these new
- We have added a lot more items and descriptions to our Online Merchandise Catalogue.
- Turmacs, Drackonacks, Kookiths and GX-4 Oscillabots can now be painted Plushie
at the Petpet Puddle.
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to Funnyeevee2
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery.
- A new Neopedia about Sutek and his Tomb has
just gone live.
- The Grey Faerie has been added to the
How To Draw pages.
- If you like Hannah and the Pirate Caves, you will
love these new Shopkeepers :D
- These new wooden Toys
will keep your Neopet amused for hours...
- A new Caption Contest has just begun. I wonder who those musicians are...
- Congratulations go to Sally_Usul4354, they are this week's
first Pet Spotlight award winners.
- The Faerie Poogle has got a new look...
- Can you think of an interesting plot twist for the latest
Story Telling Contest?
The intrepid explorer, Tombo, gazes through the dense underbrush. He silently creeps up on the unwary
specimen... the vicious, ruthless Saminaracasaurus!
- Make sure you cast your votes for the new Beauty Contest entries....
Haunted Forest Retired Mystery Capsule
Day of the Dead Mystery Capsule