NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
20th February - Tonu Day!
- Issue 129 of the Neopian Times
has just been launched. Look out for great new game tips, short stories and adventures!
17th and 18th February (Chocolate Chia Day)
- BATTLE FOR MERIDELL! Yes, Part 6
has just been released. King Skarl has received a gift from Lord Kass, a beautiful Court Dancer...
- Can you beat Cap'n Threelegs at Word Poker? He is the latest
Better Than You challenger.
- If you enjoy collecting Stamps,
you will be pleased to know there is a new collection to get - Battle For Meridell.
- Today's Site Spotlight award goes to
AngelsAvenged and Vividio for their site - Ye Olde Coffee Shoppe.
- A new NeoQuest II themed avatar has been released, although this one is slightly
harder to get.
- As Tonu Day and Mynci Day are very close together, we will be celebrating
Tonu Day tomorrow and Mynci Day on Monday.
- Hubert has some new Hot Dog
flavours to choose from including Grondik Root, Blue Bomberry and Brain!
- This week's Pirate Cave Of The Week
award goes to 25 Chambers, designed by Rachelweizefan.
- Flowpers can now be painted Blue at the Petpet Puddle.
- This week's NeoAdventure Spotlight is
A Duel to Remember by griffinator385!
"We shall both fight until one of us collapses... If you win, you can
have any item from the Hidden Tower. However, if you lose, you will be
my royal servant FOREVER!!"
- We have updated our Instruction Manuals page with even
more files! If you have lost your original, didn't get it, or it was eaten by a giraffe we always have
- There are some new pictures in the
- We have added some new pictures to the Neocam.
- Can't decide who you want to win the battle? Now you can decorate your Neohome with
from Meridell and the armies of Kass :)
- BATTLE FOR MERIDELL! Part Five has just been released. Sorry, we meant to put it up on Friday but had technical problems.
The next part of our story takes place back up in the Darigan Citadel... if it can be
called that any more!
- Oops - we are a little short of time so the rest of today's content will be going up tomorrow. Sorry about that!
- We have uploaded the TCG FAQ for the first set. Sorry about the wait! The
Battle for Meridell FAQ will be following shortly.
- The latest Pet Spotlight has been won
by Maedash the Uni!
- The newest Caption Competition has just gone live. Can you think
of anything funny to say about this picture?
- There was a bug in Auctions and Trades
where items in other languages would not be translated properly (and some nasty people were using that to scam!) It should be
- The most recent Storytelling Competition has just
started. See if you can come up with the next part of the plot!
Haunted Forest Retired Mystery Capsule
Day of the Dead Mystery Capsule