NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
4th and 5th April
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Games Room--A How To Guide and A Superstitious Seafarer's Tale.
- The Plushie Palace has two new plushies on sale!
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to shaddykins for Lost and Pound.
"With a warm smile the Uni leaves through the large steel doors of the Pound administration office. You sit thinking to yourself as you return your gaze back at the pile of forms. It is going to be a long night..."
- Relax at with with this pretty new Background.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- If Orange Sherbet with Giblet Gravy or Cinnamon Spice Tuna Wrap with Guacamole sounds good to you, you might be an Alien Aisha...
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- If there is someone you miss, why not send them a Greeting?
- Congratulations, emily_osment_lilly! You have jsut won this week's Faerie Caves Spotlight thanks to your level - Wish I was a wave.
- Education is important, and the Brightvale Book Shop has two more books to encourage your Neopets education!
- This Saturday, April 4th from 12-2 pm, visit a local Toys R Us store in the US to take part in an Easter adventure where you can receive a free Virtual Prize Code card! While you are there, look for Neopets Plush, Collector Figures and Neocash Cards!
2nd April - Shoyru Day
- On your next visit to space, why not stop by Cafe Kreludor to try one of these new treats?
- If you enjoy poetry, there is a new page of Poems to read at your leisure.
- We hope you all enjoyed our April Fools Joke on the 1st about the site becoming Neoplants.com! :) There were even some Neoplants inside our office!
- If you aren't sure how to pronounce some of the names in Neopia then you might want to check our newly updated Pronunciation Guide!
- Enjoy the sight of roasting marshmallows with this fun new Screensaver.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Brown Winter Hat. 621 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,221 NP each.
- The prizes and trophies are now available if you visit Daily Dare!
- Tyrannian Weaponry has a new set of items on sale for those battle-ready Neopets!
- tannerkat wins this week's Neohomes Spotlight with their Neopian Elegance Neohome!
- If you can think of something witty for the latest Caption Contest, you might earn yourself a shiny trophy.
- A Plushie Slorg called Flop is the winner of the latest Petpet Spotlight. Congratulations to owners yeti21 and slungeltje.
- Have a bit of fun with these new School Supplies.
- Today's random theme is: Pranks For The Memories...
- Fool your friends with this ice cream cone from the Gift Shop.
- berry02 is this week's User Lookup of the Week winner with their Shoyru themed lookup!
- These Buddy Icons are a bit amusing.
- zaracarzidem will be happy to hear that they've just won a shiny Gallery Spotlight trophy.
- Rosie the Grarrl is giving away prizes in toy neggs for the Springtime Celebration. Make sure you pay her a visit!
- If you are feeling a bit silly, you might try to get ahold of one of these new Books.
- The Art Gallery has some rather amusing pictures on display.
- Fool your friends with this wooden Dubloon from the Toy Shop.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Yellow Scorchio Plushie. 556 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,598 NP each.
- Have a little fun with your friends an family today by sending them this new Greeting.
- We have a new Meridell Castle Spotlight winner - suzieq203 with their level Treacherous Tower!.
- EWWWW... these new Candies might look tasty, but they are quite disgusting.
- Kiko Lake Foods has some tasty new taffy on sale.
- There are some new Poems in the gallery to read.
- These new Shopkeepers might be perfect for keeping an eye on a book store.
- jetsam2000 has just earned themselves a shiny Minigolf Spotlight trophy for the level - Dune.
- The Charnie can now be painted Green and Yellow at the Petpet Puddle!
- Congratulations go out to Nhuti and Rollie42! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Why not put your creative writing to a test with this week's new Story Telling?
"There must be some evidence of an ancient Grundo settlement here," Rhiann murmured to herself, consulting her Kreludan Encyclopedia. "These stones look like they could be ancient ruins, but I have to find something else to prove it..."
- Oh dear... it looks like someone is making a name for themselves in the latest Caption Contest.
- The Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to a Shoyru called lichoni044241.
- Add a little music to your life by picking up one of these new instruments from the Neopian Music Shop.