NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
10th and 11th April
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Your Travel Guide for Mystery Island! and The Librarian's Apprentice.
- You have one more week to submit an entry for the current Random Contest! Good luck to all the entrants.
- These tropical drinks may be perfect for a warm spring day.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- Nova Defender is here and waiting along with our New Game Challenge. If you beat AAA or Abigail's scores you can earn prizes. You can also take on Lulu in the NC Challenge for an additional prize. You can buy a New Game NC Challenge Game Ticket at the NC Mall!
- We have more Poems, and they like you!
- Why not encourage your Neopet to expand their literary horizons with one of these new Scrolls?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Jumpin' Gem Heist Marquee. 405 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,939 NP each.
- Yikes! The Tax Beast seems to be featured in the latest Caption Contest.
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight award has been given to bebes11, proud owner of Lazy Days at Altador.
- There are lots of non-themed pictures on display in the Art Gallery for you to enjoy.
- Give a warm welcome to Kaysie the Bowla, the latest winner of the Petpet Spotlight award!
- UGGA! The Tyrannian Foods Shopkeeper decided to update the look of his shop a bit.
- Congratulations to false_martyr and their site How to defeat Meridell in a Third War ... should that ever happen.. They have just won the Site Spotlight award!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Island Eizzil. Well done Nandi, Hula, Leila, thumper, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Hannah and the Ice Caves. 1788 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1119 NP each.
- Can you beat Miss Tobik at Rink Runner? This week's Better Than You won't be easy.
- The Pirate Cave Of The Week goes to danananah for Great_Gem_Challenge . Well done!
- Both of these new foods from Tyrannian Foods would be great for breakfast or dinner.
- This weekend is your last chance to find and open toy Neggs at the Neggstravaganza Surprise! Purchase a Negg Basket(s) to search for toy neggs. Go on a hunt in the garden and open toy neggs to find an NC item surprise! Happy Hunting!
- Grundo's Cafe has some yummy new dishes that seem to be quite nutritious.
- If you like sea creatures and coral, you should stop by butterflyx21's Gallery Spotlight award wining gallery - The Reef.
- boneyarrd is the lucky winner of this week's User Lookup of the Week award.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Meridell - Ixi Peasant Shopkeeper. 542 people guessed correctly, earning them 7,381 NP each. Hey... that doesn't sound right. Looks like we forgot to set the prize pool back down to two million after the last round. Guess it's your lucky day guys!
- The Art Gallery has some great new pieces for you to enjoy.
- New NC Collectible Item! Come face to face with the power of Island magic, with this month's item, Goparokko Yurble Collectors Mask, the third item in the Gamers Deluxe Collection! This item is only available for a limited time. Visit the NC Mall!
- The Gift Shop has some lovely new jewellery boxes for your treasures.
- Why not get your thinking cap on and create an interesting new part for the latest Story Telling competition?
"And that's how we saved all of Neopia," the aged Bori concluded, smiling down at the small Lutari sitting on his knee. He'd always loved spending warm spring afternoons with his grandchildren, telling him the stories of his youthful adventures. Most of the Bori's older grandchildren didn't have much time to spend with their grandpa anymore, being too busy with their own friends and hobbies, but his youngest grandchild, Sulli, was finally old enough to understand his tales and sit through them without fussing.
- The new Caption Contest has just been uploaded. Think of something witty and win trophies and prizes!
- A Peophin called Luxor_Blackbane has just won the latest Pet Spotlight award!
- Congratulations go out to Dazrield and Chaikoki! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- We have added more of your Poems to the site including "Into the Sky" and "Relic Paint Brush".
- An all-new Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment is here! It's a special type of item that changes over time (Whirling Purple Speckled Negg today, ??? tomorrow)! Just don't wait too long: this exciting Mini Experiment is only available through April 7th! Visit the NC Mall!