NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
29th, 30th and 31st May
28th May - Yurble Day
- As some ofyou may know, this Monday is a bank holiday in the USA. Regular news will return on Tuesday the 1st. Happy Memorial Day if you are celebrating it, otherwise, have a great weekend!
- A visit to Mystical Surroundings might get you this old stone wall.
That wall might not be sturdy enough...
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Korbat's Lab v. Frumball - The Ultimate Showdown and My Battle With Balthazar.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- We have a new Sketch Background featuring the Meerca Brothers.
- Altador Alley is here! Our sponsors, KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese and Unilever Popsicle, each have a booth in the Alley filled with goodies just for you. Download exclusive icons and desktop backgrounds, answer daily trivia questions and earn daily bonus prizes, and see if you can complete the Stacks of Sticks activity for your chance to win jackpots of Neopoints and even MORE virtual prizes!
- Altador Cup! - The Altador Cup is now live so don't forget to choose a team and play your games!
- The Kougra at The Rock Pool decided that it was time for a makeover!
Anyone want to help some Maraquan refugee Petpets?
- Congratulations stress_sama, your guide to Sorcerers' Skirmish has just won the latest Site Spotlight trophy.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Halloween Hippalop. Well done Bollinas, Hippenstein, Karloff, Elric, and all the others.
- Dare you attempt sensei2t's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Wonderland?
- This week's Better Than You contestant is particularly challenging, it is none other than The Altador Cup Referee!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 53316291172. 773 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 2588 NP each.
- Dartails can now be painted Black and Pink at the Petpet Puddle!
- This week is your last chance to get the May NC Collectible - Extreme Potato Counter Collector's Mohawk. This item is the 4th in the Gamers Deluxe Collection and will only be available until May 31st. Visit the NC Mall!
25th May - Koi Day
- The Neovian Printing Press has a new calendar page and a new book on sale.
- If you like Brightvale, you should stop by joohn_again's Gallery Spotlight award winning gallery - knowledge.
- Tomorrow is the last day to catch Tarla and clear away a piece of her mist. Remember, you can continue clearing the mist once the event has ended, we just aren't going to tell you how, because that would be too easy. Only Tarla (and TNT!) know the answer to this mystery!
- fleurdust is the lucky winner of this week's User Lookup of the Week award.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Ghost Lupe or Lupe Day 2005 Background. 491 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,074 NP each.
- If your Neopet is looking for something a bit different for dinner today you might get them one of these foods from the Exotic Food shop.
- This week is your last chance to receive Spring-themed Cash Card bonus items! These items will only be available until June 1st.