NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
24th and 25th July - Peophin Day (early)
- You may not recognise the Faerie shopkeeper at Faerieland Petpets as she has a new look!
Take home a beautiful Faerie Petpet today! :)
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Wishing Well. One person guessed correctly and kept the answer all to themselves, earning them 2,000,000 NP. WOW!
- If you ever were to visit Roo Island Meadows you might happen across kcrrw2005's Neohomes Spotlight winning home!
- 'A Plushie Lament' and 'Kookia!' are just examples of the amazing Poems that are available today.
- This latest Caption Contest image may be a hint of what is to come tomorrow...
- Check out our Petpet Spotlight winner, Stuffed, who belongs to the proud Knits.
- In other news, it looks like the Magaral and Floud got a slight update! :)
- Congratulations to TEAM REVERB for winning our sponsor KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Cheddar Explosion's Dynamite Gaming Tournament! Excellent work! However, it appears that the Neomail announcements and final prizes weren't sent out. We are working on this problem and will send out the prizes as soon as possible.
In the meantime, don't forget to play Cheddar Explosion Stadium Blaster and earn some Neopoints!
- WOW! It looks like the Jazzmosis Hat has been made into a wearable!
Shoo bee doo bee-wop dee doo...
- Rebel_Cave is the name of the winning Pirate Cave Of The Week, submitted by Clari_Hikari!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Altalaphus. Well done BlueBob, Al_the_door, Montrachet, CuteyPie, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 6061. 2804 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 714 NP each.
- There is a new Better Than You competition with your latest opponent, Armin!
- Our latest Site Spotlight goes to thewinkingcat with Neopia Central for the Altador Cup.
- Comic Con - Neopets will be at the Nickelodeon booth on Thursday July 22nd from 3-5pm and Sunday July 25th 1-2:30pm. Come and see us if you are there!
- Brightvale Books has some great tomes of insight available for sale.
- The 3rd Birthday Gift Box Mystery Capsule is here! It's filled with fun NC mall items and maybe a gift box or two! What will you get? Visit the NC Mall!
- It looks like the Wheel of Mediocrity is up and it is all thanks to you! Now that all the wheels have been-...wait, what's that? I have a memo here. What? The Wheel of Misfortune is down?? Oh, this is bad news! You know what that means. We need even more donations to SAVE THE WHEELS! Act now and save that wheel today!
- If you are ever in Moltara, visit Cog's Togs for a pair of goggles. They will help you see better in the heat!
Actually, they've gone all foggy...
- The latest Gallery Spotlight, 'Put a Cork in It!' is up. Congratulations, tepoen321!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Trumpet Lessons. 357 people guessed correctly, earning them 5,603 NP each.
- Some fantastic artwork is featured in today's Art Gallery!
- Kiko Day is our featured User Lookup of the Week, submitted by the talented evilagenia.
- The Crumpetmonger has been working diligently to create the perfect accompaniment to that afternoon tea!
- Check out the new items in our sponsor's Frequent Flags of Fun Souvenir Shop in the Six Flags Virtual Park!
- What? Stamps you say? Faerie stamps? At the Neopian Post Office? I'm there!
- Poems and more poems! "I Want to Save the Wheels...", "The Red Lenny's Spiel", and what else? Visit Poems for the entire list! :)
- There are many ways to showcase your stamp collection. Our Caption Contest has an example of how NOT to do it!
- It looks like another Story Telling competition has begun! This one was written by dianacat777!
A silvery moon cast its delicate gossamer light over the Haunted Woods, giving the realm an almost tangible, ghostly undertone. The Werelupe crashed through the dense, thorny undergrowth that crept and bristled over the muddy ground, not caring how much of a trail he left. It all came down to one lone ideal, glorious in its simplicity. To get away. To flee. To run and run and never come back.
- The Pet Spotlight has another winner! Hurrah for Feeble!
- Congratulations go out to Vaigh and Bellincia! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Give the gift of a Birthday Gram with the Green Star 3rd Birthday Gram from the NC Mall! Choose from exclusive NC Birthday items to send to a Neofriend, no gift box needed! Each one has a chance of including a Limited Edition NC item! These are only available for a limited time. Visit the NC Mall!