NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
11th and 12th December
- Most Neopians save up to get their dream Neopet... and we wanted to give you a chance to win yours for the holidays. Visit the Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway page for a chance to transform one of your Neopets into your dream colour and species! If you are one of the lucky ten to be chosen, you will wake up to your Dream Neopet on Day of Giving morning (Dec 25th)! :)
- AHH! The site is down! Oh, that's just the new 404 Shirt from the Clothing Shop... You asked for it folks, and you got it! ;)
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Fun Games To Play When You're Bored and Disaster in Faerieland.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- Eww--I mean, mmmm! These fine smoothies *urp* from the Smoothie Shop are just what you'd be looking for on a sweltering hot day! *gag*
- Neocash Card Sale Continues! At Toys"R"Us in the US, get $5 off a Neopets Neocash Card purchase of $25 or more through December 15th! Find a store!
- The next chapter of the Faeries' Ruin is out. What will happen now that Hanso has taken Xandra's side?
- It looks like there are quite a few fun Poems to read, including 'Stocking Stufftacular Saga!' and 'Dare You'!
- That's no apple! It's an imposter! The Imposter Apple now has an avatar...Does that mean it's an imposter avatar?
- We are well into the second week of the Advent Calendar... So don't forget to check back every day for your free prizes!
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight winner is kcrrw2006 for their lovely home in Terror Mountain. The holiday theme is quite fetching! :)
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Attack of the Slorgs Screenshot. 230 people guessed correctly, earning them 8,696 NP each.
- Can you decipher these ancient rune tablets from the Words of Antiquity? We tried and we ended up with holes in the wall. (No, not the windows!)
- The Random Contest has been extended to next week. You can now send in your entries by Friday, December 10!
- The latest Caption Contest image is up, and-- my word, what has happened to that poor Lutari??
- Today's Petpet Spotlight goes to a special little Feepit named Fluffy, who belongs to Yerenwen! They make a fine pair of friends, don't they? :)
- Today's Art Gallery images are all about the Faeries' Ruin!
- New Neocash Card Exclusive Bonus items! Redeem a Neocash Card from CVS in the US this December and receive an exclusive bonus NC Item prize. Also, with the CVS Buck Program, now through December 11th spend $50 or more on select gift cards (including Neopets) and get $10 extra CVS Bucks. Only available at CVS stores in the US. Find a store!
- The Neopian Post Office has opened its doors to greet you with a new look! We hope you like it!
Stamp collectors welcome!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Phnard. Well done Mohawky, Loopy, Gordon, Elvis, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Kougra and Mynci. 1338 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1441 NP each.
- When you are visiting the Neopian Post Office today you may see two stamps for a brand new Moltara-themed album!
- Buth50 wins Kreludor Cave Of The Week with their level, titled, 'Laberinto sin Salida'. What a complicated level!
- There is a new Better Than You challenger, and his name is Leera Heggle. Can you beat him at his game of choice?
- New NC Collectible Item and theme! Try to slink away and not be seen, with this month's item, Ilere Collectors Wings, the first item in the all-new Menace and Mischief Collection! This item is only available for a limited time. Visit the NC Mall!
7th December - Bruce Day (late)
- Yikes, these new plushies came from a shipment through Terror Mountain and are now frozen solid! If you would like one of them, they are available for sale at the Plushie Palace. :)
- The winning User Lookup of the Week is called 'Happy Bruce Day!' and by the talented kml_92.
- Anonymousneogiver's impressive bow-themed gallery, 'Tied with a Bow', is a winner this week, as it has earned its place on the Gallery Spotlight!
- Duocorn and Nedler owners be proud! These two Petpets are now available in new colours at the Petpet Puddle.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Sloth Spaghetti. 4 people guessed correctly, earning them 500,000 NP each.
- We have some impressive pictures on display at the Art Gallery today. We hope you take a look!
- New Mystery Capsule! Celebrate with the Holiday Candy Cane Mystery Capsule, only available until January 9th! What will you get? Visit the NC Mall.