NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th and 17th April - Krawk Day
15th April - Lawyerbot Appreciation Day
- And the winner of The Petpet Production Ponderance Poll with 44% of the votes is... *drumroll*
Once its paperwork is sorted, the PPL will let us know the name of this new species and you'll be able to purchase one of your very own.
- Krawks are looking rather proud today in their two new colours, Maractite and Camouflage. If you have the right paint brush, you can use it at the Rainbow Pool to paint your Krawks in these new colours!
- Who could not enjoy the Poems page today, wich Krawk-related titles such as 'Krawley's Potion' and 'Dasher Soley, the King of Procrastination'?
- We were just admiring these two new Krawk plushies at Plushie Palace when we noticed a sort of... magical quality about them. Perhaps something is making them this way? *wink* *wink* *wi-* Ow, my eye!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like A Day in the Life of an Acara (in her own words) and Slorg Friends.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- A selection of delightful Krawk images are now up for view at the Art Gallery. We hope you like them!
- If you have a Krawk you would be delighted to know that Cap'n Threelegs will be giving away free training to all Krawks on their day!
- Spring is here, and so are these cute outfits! YAY! Let's try them on right now! *rip* *tear* ... Oh, it looks like they are only available to Krawks. Erm, you can check them out at the Clothing Shop while we go uh... *hides the ripped pieces*
- This weekend is your last chance to help Kari make her Festival of Neggs booth extra special by accepting and completing NC quests. Complete the quest and walk away with an exclusive NC item prize! Don't forget, any NC quest items you have in your inventory after April 19th, will not be usable. Visit today!
14th April - Grey Day :(
- There is still much to do to prepare for the Festival of Neggs and Kari would love your help! Take a look at what task she has in store for you today if you'd like to lend a hand!
- Today is
randomly necessarily themed Lawyerbot Appreciation Day! Today is the day to celebrate all things Lawyerbot. You can play with your Prom Queen Usuki Doll, write a poem or two, or even read the Terms and Conditions! Three cheers for Lawyerbot!
- Lawyerbot would like to start the celebrations with a poem written just by him! Don't forget to take a look at Lawyerbot's Poems Page before you continue on!
- Now everyone will know who to respect when you hold this new Gavel from the Neopian Gift Shop! Strike the gavel firmly against its sound block to settle down rowdy Neopians.
Order in the court!
- Here is another treat for you, and it's all from Lawyerbot! Pick up this framed self-portrait of Lawyerbot (drawn by Lawyerbot himself!) when you stop by the Neopian Gift Shop to check out that gavel.
Note: All sales proceeds will go to the Usuki Collection Fund.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Hidden Tower. 2 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,000,000 NP each! Wow!
- Gykz's Neohomes Spotlight winning Neohome may not be as nice as Lawyerbot's office but it comes pretty close!
- Rumour has it that you can now find two new jellies at some fictional location called the Giant Jelly. Too bad that place isn't real - Robot Neopets would probably like these flavours!
- We have had quite a collection of marvelous Lawyerbot related Poems sent in to us! 'Frivolous Lawsuit' and 'Lawyerbot: The Quiet Underdog' are some of our favourites, but we had a hard time deciding which ones to pick. :) We hope you enjoy them!
- We cannot have Lawyerbot Appreciation Day without some form of Usuki update! You can now buy your very own Usuki Lawyerbot Play Set from Usukiland! Yay!
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to Patchi the Plushie Gangee. We heard even Lawyerbot approves of this one!
- Lawyerbot would like to thank everybody who has dedicated such wonderful images to him in the Art Gallery. You can check out our favourites, though Lawyerbot tells us he has stored all of them into his integrated circuitry to admire during his 3.24 second breaks.
- Keep your Babaas in a row with the all new Little Babaa Shepherdess Superpack! Featuring a dress, background and wig, you'll have everything you need! Visit the NC Mall!
- A chill wind is in the air, blowing in dark rain clouds that fill an already dreary sky. Drops of rain fall steadily from above as abandoned Neopets try to settle under trees generous enough to provide protection from the elements. It is as though a pallor has come over Neopia and you can't help but shiver today as you travel toward the once familiar Neopian Marketplace.
- Your step is heavy as you pass by the Rainbow Pool. A stream of Grey Neopets emerge from it and nearly make the vibrant pool look dull and grim. You pause in wonderment as you realise that even the usually cheerful Draik and Xweetok are displaying Grey hues.
- You trudge into the Neopian Bazaar, stopping by the Health Food Shop in an attempt to cheer yourself up with a snack. Even the produce seem to be depressed, however, and you can't help but feel bad for eating them...
- On your way out of the shops you read that this week's PPL award has been given to the Grey Blobagus. You are sad for all the Petpets that were named such things as Grey, Misery & Torment, QQ, Mr. Sad, (and all the others).
- You are well on your way back to Neopian Plaza when you run into Baelia the Grey Faerie, who declares that she is Better Than You. On any other day you might challenge her, but today you feel you are no match. You would never win; not on a Grey Day.
- Over Baelia's head you hear an announcement that a new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. You find out that the answer to last week's was 2626. 1220 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1640 NP each. Of course, none of them are you.
- You force yourself to keep moving and nearly trip over two hunched little figures that are nearly buried in the cold mud at your feet. Two strays, a Raindorf and Tapira, must have wandered away from the Petpet Puddle. It seems like nobody loves them.
- You pass an advertisement on a dark shop window that declares Kumiih_x as Kreludor Cave Of The Week winner. Even with a title like 'Laberinto de vuelta' you just cannot find the strength to go play.
- You finally reach the Neopian Plaza, hoping the colorful plush toys from Plushie Palace will help pick up your mood. It seems everything is sold out except for two unwanted plushies that are... grey. How uplifting.
- You visit the Art Centre on the way out of Neopia Central, hoping that the Spring Baby Neopet exhibit from the week prior was still up at the Art Gallery. Alas, only artwork of Grey Neopets greet you and you truly feel down in the (Meridell Rubbish) dumps.
- You give up on cheering yourself up and settle in on reading some Poems before you leave. After everything you've witnessed today, even titles like 'Rain's Language' and 'Chronos (to a Grey Gelert)' seem almost uplifting.
Bongo's got his hands full with our latest sponsor game, Dannon Danimals Double Crush the Spoon Pirates! See if you can help him defeat the Spoon Pirates in this water race action game, and save the world from using boring spoons!
- If you are lucky, you may win one of these new, erm, delicious treats from the Alien Aisha Vending Machine.
- Rtt53 has won User Lookup of the Week for their lookup that is all about 'Grey Day, Krawks, *and* spring. :)'!
- Neocool_1_1_1's gloomy gallery has won the Gallery Spotlight this week! Here is one user who will always be prepared for a rainy day!
- The Spring season can bring a lot of dust and pollen about in the air. If your eyes and throat are affected by such things, these new cures from the Lost Desert Medicine shop may help you out!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was NeoQuest II - Terask Shopkeeper. 572 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,497 NP each.
- Looks like the Moehog in this Caption Contest image isn't quite as thrilled with the flowers as the rest. Can you tell we were suffering from allergies when we scheduled today's news?
- Take a look at a brand new page full of beautiful images in the Art Gallery!
- All-New Mystery Capsule! Celebrate Spring with the Bouncing Button Mystery Capsule. What will you get? Visit the NC Mall!
- Kari is pleased to report that the basic foundations of the Festival of Neggs is well under way, thanks to kind Neopians like yourself. Now she needs your help to build the next part of her booth and would like your assistance once again! Will you lend a hand?
- Eek, watch out, there's ink dripping on you! Oh, it's just another ink frame from the Gift Shop!
I like it in here!
- 'Remains of Xandra's Library', 'Jubble Bubble!', and many more Poems await you this week!
- It looks like Doctor Sloth is auctioning off yet another stamp for his Grundo Reeducation Center. And here we were thinking all he was interested in was enslaving Grundos and trying to take over Neopia. He must have had a change of heart. What a swell guy!
- The Story Telling is up to another brand new start, with a beginning by Peroxwhy_gen!
Rolan leaned back in the plush leather seat of his spaceship. He loved being a pilot. It was at times a stressful, but exciting, job. At the moment, it was calming as he was the only one aboard.
- Owners of the Slugawoo will be pleased to hear that they are available in two new colours at the Petpet Puddle: Brown and Cloud!
- This week's Pet Spotlight winner is Cieruu the Xweetok! Cieruu may look scary, but he is actually a very kind and caring Neopian who loves to help others!
- Congratulations go out to Jutter_22 and Starphire_1992! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- The Neggstravaganza is here! Starting today, find a Negg daily and open it for an exclusive NC item prize. For every 5 Neggs opened, you will receive a bonus NC item prize! Hunt away, with Basket Packs available now in the NC Mall!