NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
3rd and 4th November - Slorg Day
- Psst! If you haven't completed Masks of Dread yet, your worries are over! Saskia has decided to stay until midnight NST this Sunday, so you have until then to solve the mystery behind all these Nox appearances!
- Kauvara's Magic Shop is now selling a potion that will turn you stealthy and into a strawberry! (Not both, though.)
- The Poems page has been updated with such works as 'Haiku Ballad Of Bilge Dice' and 'Thoughts Of The Esophagor'!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was The Coffee Cave Shopkeeper. 16 people guessed correctly, earning them 125,000 NP each.
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight winner is suzie_b_1 for their Neohome in Kiko Lake, which we hear is up for rent!
- We heard these latest foods are stocked in a place called the Jelly Foods shop... But that doesn't sound right, does it? This shop can't possibly exist!
- Bob the Plushie Warf has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- We hope you like today's selection of images in the Art Gallery!
- A new NC Collectible is here, and it's certainly mysterious! With Nabile's Collector's Veil, you can look just like Nabile when she was part of the Desert Scarabs! This 4th NC Collectible from the Daring Duos Collection will only be available at the NC Mall for a limited time.
31st October - All Hallows' Eve
- Habitarium players, we have news for you! Starting tonight, our maintenance P3s will take down the Habitarium from 2 AM to 4 AM NST. This maintenance will be permanent and daily so please don't panic if your Habitarium goes down during this window!
- These Khamette and Seti shaped bottles are actually cures for common ailments! If you are feeling a little out of sorts, a trip to the Lost Desert Medicine shop might be necessary.
- 'The Treasure Caverns', by r4inbows, is the winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- This week's lucky Site Spotlight winner is kreepyjess for their Petpage, 'I Hate Edna Fan Club'!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Halloween Faellie. Well done Sukie, Angel, Hades, Prada, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was He used the water from the pitcher. 2725 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1468 NP each.
- You can never have enough dark eyeshadow or lipstick during the month of Collecting! You can get these latest makeup colours from the Grooming Parlour!
- The Esophagor thinks he is Better Than You... and if you disagree, you might just be turned into a snack!
- U.S. users: Have you played our sponsor Orajel's Memory Match game? Match up the items for easy Neopoints! Test your memory now!
- The Haunted Faire has been getting rather busy as Halloween approaches! If you haven't completed Saskia's Masks of Dread quests yet, now would be a great time to catch up. If you have a Ornate Coffin Satchel, you can bring it with you for extra NC prizes!
- Take a few cautious steps into this haunted laboratory... if you DARE! *cackle* This background is now available at the Mystical Surroundings shop. Purchase it, well, also if you dare.
I must fetch ingredients for Master!
- This week's brand new Story Telling beginning was sent in by secant!
Gareth crossed his arms and growled, 'Who are you calling a scaredy-Meowclops? I'm up for ringing the doorbell.'
Nate looked behind them. They were the only ones on the path. Walking back alone didn't appeal to him. 'I--I'm up for it, too,' he managed to squeak...
- There are two new weapons you can choose from at the Haunted Weaponry!
- Parola the Kacheek has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Troya10 and Feyd! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Start off the week with suchs Poems titles as 'Phantastic, Yet Haunted' and 'Broken Heart Pendant'!
- Ahhhh! What are those?! Oh phew, it's just the new MME! What sort of spookiness will unfold with the Magical Shrunken Heads MME? You can only find out at the NC Mall!