NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
9th and 10th November
8th November - Pteri Flying Championships
- Remember those catacombs under Neovia? Those who ventured its depths probably have lingering memories of curses, cultists, and sarcastic skeletons. Now your Petpets can be
tormented allowed to roam around in much the same way! Choose your bravest of Pepets and have it venture into Grave Danger and see what they bring back. If they do come back, that is... *cackle*
- Maintenance Notice - We saw a large gathering of Myncies today. You know what that means - time for maintenance! Our latest maintenance will occur from Thursday, 10 PM NST to Friday, 2 AM NST. If the site goes down while you are feeding your Neopets tonight, please blame the Myncies.
*cry* How mean!
- Happy Pteri Day! Pteris can now be painted in Transparent and Jelly colours at the Rainbow Pool!
- The Poems page has been updated with Pteri-themed works such as 'Christmas Pteri, Plain And Bright' and 'Feathers Of Fortune'.
- The Wonderous Weaponry shop has two new weapons! These chakrams were inspired by Wraith and Faerie Pteris.
- If you are planning on submitting your Random Contest entry, please make sure to do so before Friday morning! We eagerly await your work. (Remember, your entries don't have to be about the monster!)
We've been forgotten! :(
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Brightvale Glaziers Shopkeeper Image. 651 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,073 NP each.
- This week's winning Neohomes Spotlight, 'Autumn Breaks', belongs to abalily! Make sure to visit the next time you are in Brightvale. :)
- Ceinlys the Candychan has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- Don't forget to visit the Art Gallery today. There is quite a selection of Pteri-themed images for you to admire!
- Cap'n Threelegs is offering free training to Pteris that visit him on Pteri Day! Get ready to work those wings.
- There are two new outfits for Pteris to choose from at the Clothing Shop. Time to dress up for Pteri Day!
- Are you navigating toward Grave Danger? With your Petpet lighting the way with the new Illuminant Head Lantern, you won't even feel scared! Each time you send your Petpet off with a lantern, they will return from the depths of the catacombs with one new NC item prize. What will your Petpet uncover during their journey? The first step is at the NC Mall!
- Raking leaves gets extra taxing when it starts to snow. Why sweep it all away when you can make weapons out of them? The Ice Crystal Shop has a couple of new items for you to choose from.
- Our latest Site Spotlight winner is jupitersaturn, for their Pet Page, 'Cleo's Quest Guide'.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Spotted Tasu. Well done Nicholas, Paws, Spike, Kiara, and all the others.
- You might have to be extra brave to get the latest stamps from the Neopian Post Office. They are quite eerie!
- Slenderman645 is back with another winning level! The latest winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week is called, 'spooky food eating contest'!
- There is nothing more frightening than Slorgs in Space! Now you have to get rid of them AND try to beat Zygorax's Better Than You score at the same time!
- An all-new Falling Autumn Leaves Mystery Capsule has arrived! There is nothing like the sound of falling autumn leaves. Open this capsule and see what seasonal favourites will fall into your inventory! ;) The capsule is available at the NC Mall. You don't need a rake to get these NC items!
5th November - Slorg Day
- If you are planning to host a banquet in the Lost Desert, the new scrolls from Sutek's Scrolls may come in quite handy.
- The latest User Lookup of the Week mention goes to amarillida for their Autumn-themed lookup!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight winner is called 'Slorgville!' by youngchristian527.
- The Exotic Foods has new flavourful dishes that you should definitely try out.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Baby Aisha Dummy. 731 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,736 NP each.
- The poor Pteri in this week's Caption Contest image appears to be quite confused...
- The Art Gallery has a brand new page of images that are ready to view!
- The new Secret Meepit 'Stache Retirement Bindle #4 is electrifying! You can open the fourth bindle for electricity-themed items from the Secret Meepit 'Stache Blueprint #ELC. Visit the NC Mall to grab your bindle before it's gone for good. See you there!
- Maintenance Notice - The maintenance Myncies will be busy tonight! Starting at 6 PM NST for approximately 3 hours, the NC Mall and Premium sign-ups will be taken down. Once the Myncies are done with their work, both features will be available again. We apologize for the inconvenience and any banana peels that may get in the way.
- Happy Slorg Day! Slorgs can now be painted Woodland and Stealthy at the Petpet Puddle.
- The Poems page has been updated with slorg-themed works such as 'I Love To Wear My Friendly Slorg Gloves' and 'Slorgs... In... Space!!!'
- Now you can take a Slorg with you wherever you go. Pick up this cuddly plush buddy at the Neopian Gift Shop.
- This week's new Story Telling beginning was sent in by dr_tomoe.
"If they're not even going to act scared, then why are they here?" the other Aisha asked.
"Oh, they'll be scared all right," the Scorchio said. "Tell the rest of the house to give those three the real horror tour..."
- This old Slorg has seen some salty days... It must be this new Elderly Petpet Paint Brush that has been discovered.
- Molht the Pteri has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to jack_max_80 and Busker! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- The Art Gallery is full of slime from all the Slorg images that are on display! Please make sure to visit and take a look.
- Last chance for the Halloween Shop! The spookiest shop in the NC Mall will be closing this Thursday, November 7th. Head on over to pick up everything you need to keep your Neopet looking spooooky before the season ends! Watch out for those cobwebs on the way. ;)