NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
25th and 26th January
- We heard The Laboratory has a chance of zapping your Neopet into a Chocolate Ixi. If you are feeling lucky, you might want to give the ray a try...
- Due to some issues with yesterday's spotlight, we moved the User Lookup of the Week mention to today. (The User Lookup Spotlight will continue to be announced on Tuesday again starting next week.) Congratulations to this week's winner, firefaerie938, for their Fire Faerie-themed lookup!
- The latest Kreludor Cave of the Week is by penguinqwert. Can you pass the 'Cave Exam'?
- This week's Site Spotlight winner is 0123kl, for 'Necessity - A Kad Guide for the Unenthusiastic'.
- Bori can now be painted Strawberry at the Rainbow Pool!
- Who knew orange and purple were actual flavours? Now you can find out what they taste like at the Neopian Fresh Foods shop.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Pirate Snicklebeast. Well done Delphi, Zeshu, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, Grond, and all the others.
- Today's Better Than You challenger is Alshemar. Do you have what it takes to best him at Spellseeker?
- Bigsby Shadington's Wonderclaw Polka Dot Machine is easy to spot, but not for long! This machine will be going away soon, so head over to the NC Mall to pick up widgets if you want to grab polka dot-themed NC prizes. To enhance your game, you can even use power-ups to get an upgrade. What will you get? Play today and find out!
- What was last year's "Best Revamp"? Visit the Sixth Annual Neopies page and tell us your vote today. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a brand new category!
- Today's Gallery Spotlight winner is evaliah for their Ogrin-themed gallery!
- Develop your drumming skills by practising on this handy new drumset from the Neopian Music Shop!
I'm getting good at this!
- This week's brand new Story Telling beginning was sent in by tj_wagner.
A small knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. "Five minutes to curtain, Mr. Ellsworth."
"Thank you," Ellsworth said, "I'll be right there." He winked once at his reflection before leaving the room. He didn't head directly to the stage, as would have been expected...
- If you are in the mood for strawberries and bacon, why not visit the Neopian Fresh Foods shop?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Jetsam Wanderer Dress. 881 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,271 NP each.
- Those Relic Neopets in today's Caption Contest image are quite lucky. They can easily pretend to be statues when the Snowager is awake! We just hope nobody needs to sneeze.
- Nilsth the Xweetok has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- There is a brand new Art Gallery page for a brand new week! Be sure to check it out. :)
- All-new Wispy Winter Gift Box Mystery Capsule! Look at all the wispy winter snow. If you are lucky, you might get enough gift boxes to build a fort. ;) See you at the NC Mall!