NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
24th and 25th January - Noil Day
- Site Downtime Tonight! - We have made some progress earlier this week during our scheduled downtime. However, we do still require some more downtime tonight to continue our optimization of the site. Neopets.com will be unavailable starting at around 9 PM NST, and is scheduled to return sometime after midnight. We will keep you updated on any changes (if applicable) through our official Facebook and Twitter pages. As always, we thank you for your patience during this time!
- If you have been longing for a change (or have had a mishap at The Laboratory), Kauvara's Magic Shop is here for you with two new morphing potions in stock!
- Today's new selection of Poems include such titles as 'Munching Snow' and 'Things To Do In Winter'.
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight winner is located in Altador. Tinkerbellgurl007 bids you 'Welcome To My Humble Abode! :D'!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Gwyls Great Escape Click to Play Image. 63 people guessed correctly, earning them 31,747 NP each.
- There is a new page full of images up for view at the Art Gallery today. Go check them out if you have a chance!
- Harold the Tamed Mini-Monster has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- NC Mall Accessories Sale! Starting today, January 23rd through Sunday, January 25th get 50% off select accessories. Along with the sale, all-new exclusive accessories are available only this weekend. Check in each day over the weekend to find new accessories. If you're looking to further accessorize your Neopet this weekend is the time to do it. See you at the NC Mall!
21st January - Cheese Day
- We think today is the perfect day for pies. Luckily, The Crumpetmonger seems to have agreed with us. Time to taste two unique flavours that are available for purchase, starting today!
- Can you escape 'The Kreludan Labyrinth'? This maze is priscent's winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Faerie Pandaphant. Well done Popo, Hufflepuff, Meita, Buck, and two others!
- Site Spotlight Down - Pet Pages are currently unavailable right now. As a result, this week's Site Spotlight has been cancelled. We will be looking into the issue with Pet Pages, and will update you next week as we make progress. Thank you!
- An Anonymous Blue Chia claims to be Better Than You. Do you have what it takes to withstand the Wrath of the Snowager?
- Site Downtime Tonight! - As mentioned last week, we are continuing to work on improving various features on Neopets. The tasks we will be focusing on tonight will require a short downtime and will last for a few hours. The site will be inaccessible during this time. We expect the site to be back up sometime in the early hours on Wednesday. Once we have a more exact estimate on time, we will update with a post on our official Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you for your understanding!
- Happy Cheese Day! Various shops such as the Neopian Fresh Foods shop, Magical Bookshop, Toy Shop, and the Neopian Gift Shop are offering up cheesy goods for sale that you can snatch up!
- There is a selection of cheese-themed Poems today, with titles such as 'Cheese Jelly Crisis' and 'A Zombie's Favorite Cheese'.
Also, if you look at the previous poems page, you will find additional new titles from yesterday, as well. You can check out works such as 'The Price Of Fashion' and 'Ode To A Dirt Pie'!
- Make sure to visit drawlies's winning User Lookup of the Week. It's a real 'Faerie Tale'!
- Since today is Cheese Day, it's definitely a great time to check out the 'National Cheese Emporium', which is our latest Gallery Spotlight winner by rosiedaygirl!
- There is a giant Slorg looming about in this week's new Caption Contest image. Watch out for that slime!
- This week's Story Telling beginning was submitted by rielcz.
Mallorie dove headfirst into the shallow snow beneath her fluffy winter boots, just barely missing the ball of white that whizzed past her head. "I'll get you for that, Morty!" she screamed at him through a flurry of snow and giggles.
"Good luck!" the Aisha playfully rebutted as he sent another almost perfect sphere flying her way...
- Yuck! The Hidden Tower will probably no longer be hidden with this stinky weapon in stock. Must be made from the smelliest of cheeses!
- Narakos the Kyrii has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Maugel_1st and Karcee! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Walking Carpet Sponge. 79 people guessed correctly, earning them 25,317 NP each.
- Everyone has a slice of cheese (or has mistaken a Kiko for one) in today's special Art Gallery!
- Give the gift of winter with the all-new Silvery Winter Gift Box Mystery Capsule! If you're lucky, you might get enough gift boxes to build a fort. ;) See you at the NC Mall!