|A Waffle Paradise
||Issue: 850 | 7th day of Celebrating, Y20
Search the Neopian Times
85 Reasons for 850 Issues - Why We Love The NT!
There are many things that we love about the Neopian Times! The very fact that it has continue to 850 issues shows just that! But to celebrate, I have compiled a list of 85 things that we love about the Neopian Times!
1. The wonderful creative community of Neopia,
2. And the chance that the Neopian Times gives us to express that creativity.
3. The white Weewoos. Where there’s a Weewoo, there’s a way.
4. The awesome interactions with the TNT editorial staff.
5. Cookies and various foodstuff all ‘round!
6. The laughs that we get at the comics.
7. The Quote of The Week.
8. The fact that it comes out on a Friday, right when we need to kick back, relax and enjoy.
9. Shifting through the archives to find a piece on your favourite Neopian.
10. The themes that are such a great way to celebrate Neopian holidays.
11. Waiting for the next episode of your favourite continued series.
12. Having a place to have questions answered in the Editorial.
13. Scrolling through the New Series section to find something new to read.
14. The excitement when there is enough in the New Series section to scroll through!
15. When you start a new series and are already looking forward to the next instalment.
|850 Days Later|
The sky was playing a symphony of magical colors that night, notes of muted purples sang their way through harmonies of deep blues while dazzling greens reverberated in between. The cool colors sang soft promises high above the horizon, beckoning the passion of the warm yellows and oranges still clinging to the setting sun to fade away.
|The Weewoo who found his name |
One fateful morning, as the sun rose over Krawk Island and the flocks of parakeet and pawkeets started their cacophony of daily songs, each one clamouring to be louder their neighbours, a small Weewoo gently stirred from his sleep.
Their diet consists mainly of all kinds of neggs and some berries which are characteristic from their region.
Also by hits
|Neopian Times Then and Now|
Did you know that the Neopian Times was created before the Peophins, the Beauty Contest, the Soup Kitchen and the Wishing Well? And that it was released after the Trading Card Game (TCG), the Lupes and the Elephantes? Much has changed in Neopets, and there is no difference when it comes to the Neopian Times, which with 850 issues, celebrates the continuation of a project that involves several stories of the Neopian community.
Also by millyhz