Welcome!It started with a dream. I was having a conversation with Bedfords, my newly obtained pirate yurble. We were having crumpets and tea (although I don't like tea that much), and having a friendly conversation. As we were talking, Bedders (Bedfords's nickname) said to me, Don't you like yurbles a lot?. Kind of confused at that question, I nodded. Then he brings up another idea: Why don't you start a yurble directory? As a proud owner of several yurbles, I figured, "Why not!" And from that moment, KYD was born.
Hello, and welcome to Kirbi's Yurble Directory; otherwise known as KYD. And yes, that dream actually did happen; I'm not lying. This directory was created on July 5th, 2012; and released to the public on July 6th, 2012! Because of that lovely dream, the theme of KYD is inspired after Bedfords, my pirate yurble! This yurble directory was created in order to show how awesome the yurble is; despite being on the unpopular side. KYD is listing your Permanent, UFT and UFA yurbles!
To get them listed, please click on the next link in the navigation bar to get started!
Number of Permanent Yurbles listed:
Reminders & Forms
Before you can have your yurble listed, we have a few friendly reminders that we would like to be acknowledged:
Reminders for Permanent Entries
● Lab rats will not be added
● Fill out the permie form. You can either mail it to toadrocks12, or post it on one of my boards! I created these forms in order for me to add your yurble at a more efficient pace.
● I do monthly entry sweeps if the yurble has changed species, put UFT, or is abandoned/stuck in the pound.
Reminders for UFT/UFA Entries
● Fill out the UFT/UFA form. As mentioned before, you can mail it to toadrocks12, or post it on one of my boards!
● Please let me know as soon as the yurble is traded/adopted out. I want to keep this section as updated as possible!
● Like the permanent entries, I will also do a monthly entry sweep. I will neomail those with their yurble(s) listed one week in advance as a notification.
Pick up the information form needed here!
UFT/A Yurble(s):*Delete whatever part you don't need with this form!
Send the Form!You can send your form by either mailing toadrocks12 (click the envelope graphic), or posting it on one of my boards!! If you are mailing it to me, I will neomail you back my response to let you know that your yurble(s) have been added.
UC Darigan & Faerie
UC Grey & Plushie
All About Yurbles
These four pets represent the yurble! This fuzzy neopet species was introduced on May 28th, 2004. The yurble's unique features include its fuzzy mane, body structure, curled up ears, and their eye shape! Some people say that this pet species resembles a bear, lion, hedgehog, or a combination of them together! Either way, they're still very adorable! Yurbles are also known for their love of food! Yurble day is May 28th; two new yurble colors, wearables, and more are released in order to celebrate/show how awesome the yurble is!
How can you create a yurble?
1. Create a Yurble: Yurbles are not limited edition pets. Therefore, you can create one any day!
2. Morphing Potion: You can purchase a yurble morphing potion and use it o n one of your pets!
3. Lab Ray: The lab ray has the ability to change pet species. Your pet could potentially change into a yurble from it!
4. Magical Yurble Plushies: Magical yurble plushies are different from regular yurble plushies due to the magical "glow" that it has. Playing with one of those plushies can transform your pet into a yurble!
Old artwork vs. New Artwork
You can still see the old artwork everywhere (UCs, images, etc.) But, here's a comparison of the two! Besides the pose, there's really no major change in terms of their appearance! Plus they're both adorable either way!
Voslan the Sultan Yurble
The Yurble Raider
The Tax Beast
Yaniq Avaan (Former member of the Mystery Island altador cup team)
Autrey Fulse (Former member of the Haunted Woods altador cup team)
Hoke Lemtry (Former member of the Krawk Island altador cup team)
Vere Polnicek (Current member of moltara's altador cup team
The Real Negg Faerie
Yurble Items!Please let me know if I'm missing anything from any section! Thanks!!
Neoboard Avatars and Smiliey
The following avatars are yurble based:
You can get the Yarrble! avatar by visiting a pirate yurble's petlookup. You can visit Bedfords's petlookup if you don't the avatar!
You can get the Yurble avatar by visiting any yurbles' petlookup! You can go here or click on any name listed in the directory!
To use this smiley, simply type in * yurble * (delete the space inbetween 'yurble' and the asterik)
The following games are yurble based:
Attack of the Slorgs
Extras and UFT/A Listings
List of UFT Yurbles
List of UFA Yurbles
Dream Yurble ListingsDo you have a dream yurble? Do you have a project yurble page set up (Whether it be UC or converted?) You have the opportunity to have them listed here! Simply neomail me your dream yurble/project page, and they will be uploaded here!!
Feel free to pick up a button/banner to add to your lookup, pet lookup, etc. if you'd like! :D
Amazing button made by Bittersweet52 Thanks so much! ^^
Awesome button made by Button Burst (Their button founded @ Affiliates section) Thanks so much!!
Button by Inspire.
Achievements and Past Layout/Artwork of KYDSee KYD's history here (Some of the dates I forgot, so I'll list the major achievements that KYD has hit up to this point):
*Hit 100 views!
*Found our sister site!
Listed our 100th permie yurble!
1/1/13: 1000 views!
5/19/13: Yurble the yurble has been listed!
Past Layout/ArtworkImages to come!
KYD's very first sister directory is Lazy Skeith! Lazy Skeith was started on the same day as KYD.
Affiliate requests are closed. Please see updates section for more information.
CreditsLayout coded and designed by Stardust
Bullets from Bedazzled
Background from 49 Days
Envelope web resource pixel by The Lunch Box