Welcome to Oakley Orphans! I see you've stumbled upon here, in our special adoption agency with no accident. Thinking without haste, you're here to adopt or abandon a pet, correct?
I created Oakley Orphans because I want unwanted pets by there owners to find a new lovely home! Note that I'm not selling pets, or advertising my own pets, I'm ADVERTISING other people's pet with their permission and help them find a new perfect home for their pet.
If you have a problem understanding the rules or you're gonna fill up the form to list your pet don't be afraid to neomail me, thank you :).Best Viewed in Google Chrome
August 23, 2011:
Opening Oakley Orphans!
September 18, 2011:
Official Opening of Oakley Orphans!
October 20, 2011:
Going on a short Hiatus, will be back.
January 24, 2012:
Back from Hiatus.
March 29, 2012:
Reached 20 counts for pets that found a new loving home.
April 8, 2012:
April 24, 2012:
TNT Silence me and removed Oakley Orphans for "selling" pets but I'm back.
May 25, 2013:
It's the grand re-opening of Oakley Orphans, and a new beginning! My main account was frozen, so do not send your neomails to firelordjoshua except send them to my new main, windlordjoshua.
May 31, 2013:
Reached 50 counts of pets that found their new and perfect homes :)!
Rules & Regulations
Don't go away now, this part is important, in this page you will learn more about how to submit or adopt a pet. Note if you neomail me about something that is already written in this page, I will ignore your mail.
Rules for adopting a pet
1. Your account must be four months of age or older!
2. If you we're chosen to be the next owner of one of the pets here, and after in a while you don't want to have the pet anymore, give him/her back to the owner or give him/her to me. I will put them UFA again.
3. I have nothing against traders, But I trust you not to trade them away, If you don't want them anymore, I'll take them back and put them UFA again.
4. Be kind to the people who are putting their pets up for adoption they've worked hard to earn their pets and they're giving it to people who deserves them, so be good!
5. If the owner has rules on how to ask on how to adopt their pet, follow them specifically.
Rules for submitting a pet
1. If you're here to submit a pet please put the right species, name, color, etc. So please recheck before you send in your form.
2. Please tend to use correct grammar, I know a lot of neopians have grammar as their weakness but please recheck again... Thank you!
3. Let me know which account of yours has the pet you're trying to find a new lovely home to.
4. While still in Oakley Orphans, you cannot abandon your pets to the pound, notify me if you did.
5. If you put TBA as the deadline make sure you'll give me the date after a week, if not your pet will be removed.
6. If your pet hasn't been adopted out and has past your deadline, your pet will be removed.
7. Can't find the form/app to list your pet here, it's in the homepage.
8. So I'm sure if you understand this rules while neomailing the form/app put Oakley Orphans as the subject of the neomail.
Do you want to know more about the staff of Oakley Orphans? Well this is the page your looking for, or maybe you would like to be part of the staff, you do? Well look at the rules below on how to apply, if your ready, fill up the form below and send it to me.OwnerJoshGraphic DesignersJayJazmineAdvertisment TeamLillyAvailableAvailableZappersJoshyCanduAvailableAvailableAvailable
Rules & Requirements
1. If your applying for the job of Zapper
, you must have all the Lab Map Pieces/complete lab map, how else would you zap?
2. If your applying for the job of Graphic Designer
, you must have even the basic graphic designing applications (e.g: Adobe Photoshop, Picasa 3, Paint) for your computer, any will do.
3. If your applying to be part of the Advertisment Team
, you handle on advertising our pets at the Neopian Pound Boards and Affiliates. You must have at least a level 3 grammar.
4. If you are going on a hiatus or leaving please send me a neomail.
These are the pets currently being zapped in the Secret Laboratory! If you already want to adopt the pets here in his/her current state, neomail the owner of the pet!