Welcome, my fellow neopian visitor! This is a page with little adoptables, all made by me. I currently have only a few species, but I'm currently working on other ones! Feel free to neomail me whenever you see something wrong/have some question, critique or compliment. My inbox is always open!
updates25/04 Looks like there is a new page... And that it says KAUS!
03/07 Added more Acaras, as well as a Makeable page! How to Use is more explicit now.
04/04 Introducing... ACARAS!
There are only a few yet. Things have been really busy.
01/04 Made major layout changes :)
littlethings is looking for affiliates!If you have an adoptables' page and you like my art, we can surely be affiliates! Feel free to neomail me!
Listers are also soo welcome! Just don't forget to tell me if you somehow discovered this page and listed me, so I can put your button on the page :)
On May 14th, 2017, we reached 700 visits!
Note: All the colors on this layout come from the header, which is a neopets' background part, modified by me. This layout was made by me. All of the adopts are transparent. A special thanks to Kasey for always standing by me. Cheers!
2. Do not use these adoptables (or any of the other graphs here, such as buttons and headers) in other graphics. Do not put an adopt in your button/banner, and so goes on.
3. I you want to use another link on the image, make sure you have one button or any kind of credit for this page.
P.S: For now, I don't do custom requests, but I plan to open them soon c:
how to use
2. Click with the right button of the mouse in the image you want to use;
3. Choose "Copy image URL" (or something similar);
4. Replace the http://... (that neopets obligated me to put there to not break the code :/) for the code you just copied;
Coming soon: Lots!
Coming soon: Elderlygirl, Transparent, Dimensional
Coming soon: Most of them :P
Coming soon: Many of them!
Coming soon: A lot!
Coming soon: Many!
Coming soon: A lot!
Coming soon: Many. Really.