Welcome to Lost Survivors! We are an established, literate chat-based and themeless guild with a neo-related twist.
: Our aim is to provide a friendly, fun-loving and family-oriented gaming environment where every member is important, equal to one another and not just a number on a roster. This includes but not limited to helping each member achieve their neopets goals and dreams as well as offering helpful advice and tips on how to earn neopoints on Neopets.
We invite anyone to join our guild regardless of their age, gender and/or socioeconomic status but expect all our members to exercise a level of maturity, tolerance and respect towards our guild members. We also encourage every member to become actively involved in guild discussions, activities and various events in any way they can.
All of our members are very important. We strive to hear each person's opinions and requests. Everyone is encouraged to help out where they want to. We love new ideas and hearing from everyone. We ask that you do join the guild on your Main account; we do not want to get your side in trouble with anything we gift or such. We are a big family in the guild.
1. Be respectful and courteous to all members.
Respect everyone's opinions and if conflict arises between two or more people, please take it outside the guild and resolve it over neomail. You could also talk to the guild council and they will try their best to help you resolve an issue.
2. Stay active!
If you are planning to go away on vacation, please inform one of the guild council members beforehand and post it on the guild calendar. Please state how long you will be gone and the estimated date of your return.
3. Follow TNT's rules
. Do NOT steal someone's items or pets, especially from a guild member. We do not condone, accept or tolerate such behavior and we will report anyone that breaks this rule immediately.
4. You are allowed to have FIVE
consecutive posts on the guild board but no more than that. The boards are not a place for spam.
5. Upon joining the guild, please enable guild mailings.
To do this, go to http://www.neopets.com/preferences.phtml and check the box right beside it. Furthermore, please INTRODUCE yourself. Do not just join the guild and not post on the board. We will occasionally do member sweeps from time to time. If you find yourself deleted from the guild, you are always welcome to join us again.
- This is your rank upon joining the guild.
- To acquire this rank, you must have 100+ posts. You are then allowed to participate in 1np auctions, trades, etc. Neomail and send a neofriend request to the host to participate.
- To acquire this rank, you must have 300+ posts. You are able to delete your own posts.
- To acquire this rank, you must have 700+ posts. You are able to delete your own posts.
- To acquire this rank, you must have 1000+ posts. You are able to delete your own posts and make guild polls.
Stats as of January 2014
Page Views: 378776