1. Capricornus is visible during the fall in the northern hemisphere.
2. It was discovered during the second century.
3. M30 is a globular star cluster, which means it has over 100,000 stars.
4. Algiedi Prima and Algiedi Secunda have the same meaning. It is the same because, according to the provide image, they are right on top of each other, forming a double star and causing them to have a similar name.
5. It has a low magnitude, with only one start over a magnitude of 3. It is medium sized, and ranked number 40 out of 88 for size.
6. My favorite myth was about the goat with the fish tail. It reminds me of other creatures, like the Hippocampus, that is a half fish creature. It shows up a lot in Ancient Greek lore, and it's interesting to me to see where it pops up.
Care of Magical CreaturesLesson 1
1. Today I learned about Romanian Longhorns, which are native to Romanian and eats meat though the kind is not specified. I also learned about the Swedish Short snout, which is native to uninhabited mountain areas and eats meat but again the kind is not specified. I also learned about Ukrainian Ironbelly, which is native to the Ukraine and eats small rodents.
2. The Ukrainian Ironbelly is the largest.
3. The Swedish Short Snout's is.
4. The numbers fail due to people trying to get its horn. They are kept safe in reservations.
5. False, it's the horn!
EC. One dragon covered last term is the Chinese Fireball. They are scarlet in color. They received their name for the mushroom shape fire orb they release. Chinese Fireball.s are considered aggressive, but are more tolerant than other species.
1. The first spell we learned about is Amabilis Affectio. The pronunciation is a-MA-bi-lis af-FEK-ti-oh. The second spell we learned about is Ornamentius, or the decorating charm. The pronunciation is ORN-amen-TIUS.
2. The wand movement for Amabilis Affectio is a heart shaped movement and then a flick towards the target. The wand movement for the Decorating Charm is a Christmas tree.
3. It can cause disaster if you don't think of happy thoughts when casting it.
4. It only works for Christmas ornaments, so if you don't celebrate or don't put up a tree, you can't use the charm.
5. As my family and I got together to put up the tree, I noticed my sister was feeling down. I cast Amabilis Affectio on her, so she could share in the happiness and joy I was feeling at spending time with family during the holidays. As we put the tree together, we realized something wasn't quite right. I cast the decorating charm to align all of the ornaments, and then the tree looked perfect.
Defence Against the Dark Arts
1. It cannot reproduce with seeds because it is a hybrid.
2. It is native to Europe and the Middle East, but can be found in parts of the United States, New Zealand, and Australia.
3. It should be harvested as it is starting to flower.
4. You should place a lid over the top of the container.
5. Peppermint helps counteract the nose-tweaking and unrestrained singing.
History of Magic
1. The Babbling Beverage is meant to make individuals talk nonsense.
2. The dried Billywig stings stand out to me because I always assumed they were just used in sweets. Leech Juice also stands out to me because I thought only whole leeches were used in potions.
3. If we don't remove them, the potion would be too strong.
4. It should be light brown in color!
5. It makes sure the consumer has a thought process after consuming.
SA: As I waited for my Alihotsy leaves to brew, I prepped my dried Billywig stings. After carefully fishing all of the leaves out twenty minutes later, I added the stings and began stirring counter clockwise. After allowing the potion to cool down, I added the bile, stirring counter clockwise again. After adding the leech juice and stirring, and was pleased to see my potion was a light brown in color.
Top Five Best Purchasable Avatars5: Wot An Idiot
This avatar is moderate on the price scale, while also portraying one of the great scenes in film history. You can't go wrong with a good Hermoine scolding.
4: Eternal Love
This avatar is the most inexpensive on the list. It showcases one of the best parts of Filch: is love for his cat. It is also a great avatar for any cat lover or Filch supporter.
3: Not To Mention The Pinchers
One of the most expensive avatars you can purchase, but one of the best. Showcasing a humorous moment wrapped in a sad scene, Harry imitating Aragog is
Second TaskWhat's Lurking: Occamy
Water Nymphs: Shannan, Turner, Julian, Lydia, Josi
1. Underwater Charms 2. Scuba Spell 3. Bubblehead Charm
Staffing Issue: Kim
Distract the Giant Squid: Number 3!