Hello, I'm Selena! Here you can view my progress on my site goals as well as anything else I need to keep track of. Below I've listed some important links that you need to know about me:
- My main account is forthcoming. This is where you'll mostly find me doing... whatever! If you need to contact me for any reason, please mail me there.
- My second account, primarily used as a side, is hantoumei.
- My third account, primarily used as a shrine, is iwatooshi. Dutifully named after my favorite character in the Japanese online game, 刀剣乱舞 (Touken Ranbu), the purpose of this account is to pretty much... hoard names of some of the characters in the game that I really like. Plus, they're also painted colors that I've always wanted as pets too. It's definitely a side that is worthy of my pride and joy as a user.
- I'VE FINALLY MADE A NEW SIDE ACCOUNT! The inspiration behind my fourth account, midella was because of the neopet itself. I snagged Midella out of the pound at first wanting her to be a labbie, but grew quickly to love her name. I thought it would be clever and neat to make the username match, so here we are. I'm so indecisive about usernames which is why it takes me so long to create any new accounts...
- My character network is here.
- Interested in my favorite anime/characters and music? Bask in my sophisticated taste here.
Now who exactly is the owner of this portfolio? For starters, I'm a 20 year old tater tot (short and chubby, it is what it is) who is cisgender, goes by she/her pronouns, and lives on the east coast. I'm mixed, Korean/Mexican, though I admittedly don't identify much with my Hispanic side as I was raised with Korean culture, food, language, music, etc. I'm still very lost on what to do with my life; it's like I'm in a limbo of sorts. At least Neo is still here, as a sort of makeshift remedy.
I personally identify as ace/aromantic, though I could also call it demi the only person I've ever been able to fall in love with to this day is my current boyfriend. I'm not sure if it can actually happen for me elsewhere, so it's not fair to use that label when I've not experienced it. Speaking of which, as of this writing our two year anniversary is in a few months (April 30th!). And this relationship is currently a LDR, something I never would have believed I could ever be involved in until I met him. Perhaps I was unable to love anyone else around me because my soulmate was in another state. Life's cruel like that. We had actually met on a game we had played often called SMITE, when a mutual ex-friend introduced me to him. I didn't really know who he was, but he knew me. He had the impression I was a guy the entire time, since I apparently played too aggressively to be a girl (and was actually very good at the game, being able to use more than female characters unlike the majority of female players [and no hate with this statement, that's an incredibly boring way to play imo]). He told me as soon as he heard my voice, he fell in love with me. Unlike me, who didn't like him at all. I thought he was annoying and childish. But spending a few more days with him I began to feel feelings I had never felt towards anyone before. Flutters in my chest when he talked to me. Tinges of jealousy when he invited other girls to do things with us. For a person like me who had never experienced this before, it was incredibly overwhelming. I honestly considered blocking him and moving on because it was scary! But me being the glutton for punishment I am, I stayed on. These days I spent with him are some of the happiest in my life, and I decided to be bold and say 'I love you' first in passing as a half-joke, half-serious type of thing. Things quickly evolved from there and he asked me out about a week after we met. Still happily together despite the difficulties that this sort of relationship has. Someday I do want to meet with him, move in with him, and eventually marry him. Bold words coming from a very childish young person, but it's something nice to take comfort in. I love him very much. ^^ I also feel like it's WAY too obvious that I love talking about him, this section is supposed to be about me but I just rambled on and on about him. Whatever. He makes me happy! ❤
Enough about my boyfriend! I could talk about him all day but IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON SELENA. Anyway, I'm pretty tolerant of anyone and anything, as long as it's not hateful. I support BLM, feminism, my friends in the trans community, the whole nine. I'm extremely enthusiastic about video games, and promptly cherish my beloved Xbox that I've put thousands of dollars in (for one game, really). Reading is a daily thing that I try to keep up with, and I'll typically read anything no matter how boring or long it is... with practice, you too can get through a 400 page book in 2 hours. I'm very shy and introverted irl, but online I do my best to force myself to be outgoing and friendly, when most of the time I'm just a depressed girl trying to survive my own mind.
- goatlings: Selena (check out my rad pets and maybe use my username as a referral if you decide to join?)
- myanimelist: uh
- twitter: @ecchis
- xbox live: Satshi (I mostly play SMITE and SP games)