welcome!Hello there. (: I'm perky and welcome to my graphic request site, perkygraphix! I take requests for banners, petpages, and guild layouts. I can also code the petpage(s) and guild layout(s), if need be. I mainly focus on NR (Neopets-related) graphics only, although I will open my designing to other themes as well.
It has always been a desire of mine to help out and make people happy. Once I realized how much others enjoyed and appreciated my graphics, I took the initiative to perfect my skills in graphic design and thus my own site was born. I just love that warm feeling I get when I know I was able to help somebody in need of a graphic, while I am able to learn and improve with each and every request.
Being a graphic request site is very important to me as I believe that every person deserves the time and effort to be put into their desired graphic to fulfill their needs as sufficiently as possible. With requested graphics, every piece is like no other and specifically fit for the request given and that's the way it should be.
my past work, visit my
UpdatesRefreshed every month or so~
8/19/20: I am temporarily closing my requests as I have at least 5 to do. Once I'm finished with those, I shall open my requests once more. I am sorry for the inconvenience and requests should be open before next month. Thank you for your understanding.
Counter added: 1/11/12 (DAY 1)
2: Don't take any part of the coding from a layout and call it your own.
3: Don't redistribute any of my graphics in any way.
4: If you edit a graphic, please state that you did so and leave the credit on.
5: Don't take any image from my graphics without giving credit.
6: Please, if I make you a graphic, use it.
7: I do have the right to refuse your request, and if I do, please do not ask me again or beg.
8: If you need guild layouts and pages done, the max requests I'm taking for those purposes are 2. I can't make ALL your guild's pages.
9: If you have read all the rules, put the word "pineapples" in your neomail.
I use gimp, I never use anything else.
When did you start making graphics?
I started making graphics about 2 years ago using MS paint. *facepalm* Eventually, I downloaded gimp and I gave up right when I looked at all the strange buttons. A few months later, I tried learning more about gimp and finally did so with the help of many guides.
Do you plan to make premade layouts?
I am planning to make premade layouts in the near future. Once I have some free time on my hands and my skills have improved, I'll start looking into making them.
Do you know how to make buttons?
I no longer make buttons. I have tried to learn in the past, but it just didn't work out and I doubt I will try again. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Will you accept every request you receive?
No. For example:
- If you are rude when requesting or you have been rude to me before, I will not make a graphic for you at any time.
- If I made you many graphics and I have a waiting list full of new people requesting graphics, I think its fair for them to be able to have their graphics completed first.
- When requesting guild layouts, I will not make one unless your guild shows potential and some work has gone into it. - When requesting petpages, I need to know that it will be used.
If you would like a graphic, please fill out the appropriate form below:
Want a petpage?
Want a guild layout?
Feel free to remove any unnecessary (parenthesis info).
1)letspanicc (petpage layout)
2)tdog_19 (guild layout)
3)sarahbeara157 (petpage layout)
4)peachxlemon (petpage layout)
sitelyI'm always looking for more affiliates! If you're interested in being affiliated with perkygraphix, let me know via neomail.
~thanksI believe its worth mentioning the people who inspired or supported me to make my own graphics site, so here they are:
1. amber: I have known you for 3+ years, and throughout that time, I always bugged you to see some random graphic of mine or see a page I made. You was always very supportive and patient and I can never thank you enough. You never let me down hard on a graphic that was even despicable, so thanks for being sensitive. :D
2. claudia: YOU, little missy, saved this site! Without your magical powers of awesomeness, I would have lost perkygraphix forever and probably would have never tried to build it up again! Thanks for always being so nice and fun to talk to and you know, being you. ;D
3. the HC: Ahh, the help boards. Filled with various kinds of people, like: the helpers, the lurkers, the trouble-makers, the peacemakers, and the needy. Those many cries for help from those who needed a graphic of some type of form are what inspired me to find a way to help. Although the HC can be rough with criticism and rude people, it made me tougher and taught me to believe in myself.
PS: Of course not everybody who inspired or supported me is listed here, but that's mainly because it wouldn't fit or you are just to amazing to be worth mentioned. Thanks to everyone who did!