Welcome!Greetings, new friend! Welcome to Buttercup, a brand-spanking-new site dedicated to bringing you unique, colorful, custom buttons. I'm Natalie, and I look forward to working with you! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! I'm sure we'll create some lovely buttons for your page. Whether it's for a portfolio, lookbook, or project page, Buttercup has you covered with high quality buttons, charming graphics, and friendly service.
- Added a new affiliate! Please check out Rosilly and request a button! Working on reopening requests.
- back from an unexpected hiatus. hoping to reopen soon!
- Still nitpicking with coding and navigation. Please forgive my sk.ills.
- Working on the new layout. I have no idea what I'm doing.
- Don't steal or claim my content as your own.
- Credit is mandatory. The button itself can link back, you can put text credit in your sitely section, etc.
- 2 buttons may be requested at a time.
- Lastly (not a rule), if you spot any errors, broken links, missing images, or what-have-you, please neomail me!
I agree | I disagree
My rules weren't asking for too much, were they?
I'm sorry I want credit for my work.
Please forgive me for asking such an atrocious thing.
You know that was sarcasm, right?
If you can't credit an artist, then y'know what?
I'd rather not make a button for you anyway.
That's just rude.
try one of these sites:
Got your image, border, animation, and text all figured out?
custom button request
Great! Fill out this short form and neomail it to me!
Natalie's Choice Button
If you want a button but have no real idea what you want
said button to look like, fill this one out.
Or maybe you only know what text you want. Or theme.
Fill this out, neomail it, and then sit back and relax; let me fuss over it!
If there is anything you'd like changed, please
let me know!
behind buttercup: natalie
Birthday: July 9th
Timezone: NST +2
Hello hello, I'm Natalie, and I'm the scatterbrained woman running these parts. I like coffee, coffee, blumaroos, and sometimes cold sweet tea.
My friend Bri was actually the one that got me to open Buttercup. She'd been prepping to open her own site - The Meadow - and chatting with her about it got me wondering if I should try my hand at making custom, requestable buttons.
So yeah. Button request site run by a forgetful caffeine addict. What could go wrong?
When I'm not on Neopets, I'm usually shooing my cat off the counters, playing with my son, sleeping, or catching up on one of my shows: Sherlock (pls), GoT, TVD, TWD, Supernatural, Castle, or whatever random supernatural/paranormal show I can find and binge-watch on Netflix.
On Neopets, I tend to rotate my attention between restocking, guild chatting, neomailing, bumping boards on the NCC, and sometimes updating my petpages. Buttercup is my favorite one to update (other than my NC WL/TL, that is)!
Shameless plug - if you'd ever like to trade NC, my wl/tl can be found on DTI under sulfurbutterfly! I'm always interested in trading with good people - and it's a great way to make new friends!
Enough? I think that's good enough. Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to read this silliness. If you have any questions, comments, or general concerns about anything on here, please feel free to neomail me!
- Large textures from Details.
- Small textures from Whirligig.
- Snow tutorial from Starry Sparkles.
- Original layout coding by Impressions.
- Animation tutorials from Impulse's Tutorials.
- Personal use button bases from Bedazzled & Details.
Neomail form, button, and back placeholders from
The Lunch Box.
Neopets characters, logos, names, and all related indicia are © Neopets; 1999 - Present.